Well, after some time went by a found I had a little more to get rid of. And I didn't realize my old blog sale was started back in winter of 2012, So here we go!
My Seller Guide Lines (terms and conditions)
1. Email me Kntroyon at Gmail dot com if you would like to make a purchase with the subject Blogsale. I have sold many unused items on Amazon. You can find that link here, feel free to check me out.
I am also ladykolie on MUA.
2. I will provide detailed pictures (to the best of my camera's ability) of the items for sale as well as a description of the use that the item has received to the best of my abilities. Pictures are to show usage of product only. Please Google swatches for the item. I cannot give a truly accurate color description with my camera.
3. Payments are accepted from Paypal only. Be 100% sure of your order before you place it. I will not hold items, it is first come first serve with payment. Items are "Yours" once payment is cleared.
4. I will be shipping USPS. Shipping is $4 flat rate in the US, $6 flat rate to Canada, and $13 for International. Payment must clear before shipping. Items may be insured at an additional cost to you. (Please note that shipping itself may be a little cheaper but that this price includes all the supplies for packaging, Bubble wrap, Tape, extra padding if needed and is certainly needed for eyeshadows) I do not reuse old packaging because I do not keep old packaging.
5. Once a payment has been verified, I ship out within 24 to 48 hours of purchase. This does NOT include weekends. If you purchase on a Friday, your item will be shipped the Monday directly following.
6. I keep my cosmetics clean. I mist my stash with alcohol once a month. None of the items will be cleaned further from what is in the photograph. I know some people are very peculiar about how they want their items cleaned, and I do not want any loss of product or accidents between now and the purchase.
7. I come from a smoke free home. I do have a cat, but she isn't allowed in the room that I keep and use my cosmetics.
::PLEASE NOTE :: I take care and every precaution in packaging items. I am not responsible for lost packages, That would be an issue with the postal service, so please keep this in mind when you make a purchase. If you would like your items sent with insurance so that you can get your money back (if the items are lost or damaged by the postal service) please let me know, it will be an additional fee to you. I am not a company, I am a person. All Sales are Final, No Returns, NO Refunds, please.
(This sale will be active until updated to specify that it has been closed permanently, I will also update postings immediately after each sale.)
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.
My Prices they are (within reason) Negotiable. I would really like everything to sell. So I am open.
(I need to clear out space in my Tiny Apt.)
I like to put $ my asking price next to ( $ the original price)
Brand New in Box
Kevyn Aucoin - The celestial Bronzing Veil in Tropical Nights - $30 ($45)
Make Up For Ever Eyelashes - $9 ($16)
Nars Eyliner Stylo in Koala - $17 ($27)
Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Foundation in Light - $35 ($45)
Peter Thomas Roth Glycolic Acid 10% moisturizer - $35 ($45)
Lipstick Queen in Saint Pink - $14 ($20)
Lipstick Queen in Saint Hot Rose - $14 ($20)
Make Up For Ever Sealant - $12 ($21)
Again* Peter Thomas Roth Glycolic Acid 10% moisturizer - $20 ($45) this one is used. It was used Once a day for 7 days only.
Benefit Lemonaid -
$11 ($20) Used five times
Lipstick Queen Butterfly ball in Momento - $10 ($20) Used once
Revlon Lip Butter in Wild Watermelon - $4 ($7.49) Used once
Shiseido Perfect Rouge in OR 341 Fleur $13 ($25) Used four times, with box
Sephora Nano Lip Liner in Brillant Berry - $1 ($5) used four time
Sephora Nano Lip Liner in Royal Rose - $1 ($5) used four time
Sephora Nano Lip Liner in Radiant Rosy - $2 ($5) BN
Thank you for Looking :D