Saturday, April 6, 2013

LIPSTICK MADNESS!


Today I went through all of my lipsticks. 


So this is going to be a very picture heavy post today. Beware.



I didn't realize how many I had "collected". Though it isn't the largest stash of lipsticks, it is far, far more than I need. However I cannot decide which ones I don't need. So many shades are similar but still lightly different making my ability to make a decision even more difficult.



Anyway I thought I would share all of the photos and swatches so here you go: 


First my bare lips 

I went for a more natural look today as not to clash with each lipstick

::Quick Note:: My arm swatch photos are not the most accurate. They were taken with indoor light and therefor are a little off in the photo. My lip swatches were taken with soft outdoor light as the source so are more accurate but are influenced by my existing lip color. 

First up is my Lipstick Queens

From Left to Right :: Lipstick Queen in Smitten, Trance, and Moment

This first swatch isn't very good, but I formed a system in a few minutes you will see and hopefully find it helpful

 Lipstick Queen in Smitten

  Lipstick Queen in Trance

   Lipstick Queen in Moment


From Left to Right :: Lipstick Queen in Sinner Pink, Sinner Coral, Sinner Sunny Rouge, Sinner Rouge

 
Lipstick Queen in Sinner Pink



 Lipstick Queen in Sinner Coral



 Lipstick Queen in Sinner Sunny Rouge


 
 Lipstick Queen in Sinner Rouge


From Left to Right :: Lipstick Queen in Upper East, Medieval, Saint Sunny Rouge, Saint Rose


 Lipstick Queen in Upper East


 
 Lipstick Queen in Medieval


 Lipstick Queen in Saint Sunny Rouge


 Lipstick Queen in Saint Rose


From Left to Right Lipsticks in :: Shiseido OR341, Shiseido PK343, Laura Mercer Coral, Laura Mercer Rose

Shiseido Perfect Rouge in OR341

 Shiseido Perfect Rouge in PK343


Laura Mercer Creme Lipstick in Coral

 Laura Mercer Creme Lipstick in Rose

From Left to Right Lipsticks in :: NYX Bonfire, NYX San Paulo, OCC Liptar Momento, OCC Liptar Grandma

 
NYX Xtreme Lipcreme in Bonfire


 
NYX Soft Matte lipstick in San Paulo


Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics LipTar in Momento 


 
Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics LipTar in Grandma


From Left to Right Revlon Lip Butters in :: Red Velvet, Candy Apple, Wild Watermelon, Juicy Papaya, Pink Lemonade

 
Revlon Lip Butter in Red Velvet


 
Revlon Lip Butter in Candy Apple


Revlon Lip Butter in Wild Watermelon



Revlon Lip Butter in Juicy Papaya


 
Revlon Lip Butter in Pink Lemonade


From Left to Right Lipsticks in :: NYX Angel, NYX Merlot, Givenchy Rose Dressing, Mac Please me

 
 NYX Matte in Angel

NYX Matte in Merlot

Givenchy Le Rouge in Rose Dressing

Mac Matte in Please Me


From Left to Right (not counting the very first one) :: NYX Alabama, NYX Snow White, Mac Viva la glam I, (Comparison swatches next to NARS Shanghai Express and Fire Down Below)

 
NYX Matte in Alabama


 
NYX Round in Snow White


 
Mac Matte in Viva La Glam I


Thank you for powering through ALL OF THESE PICTURES. I hope you guys enjoyed. 

5 comments:

Painted Maypole Pixie said...

No wonder you love your Lipstick Queens so much! Lemmings have been born.

a+++ post
-charmy

Martha said...

I have a whole new wishlist! Excellent swatches. :)

Nikole said...

Thank you Pixie and Martha!

I love the lipstick queens way too much actually ^^

too_busy_to_stitch said...

Some time on, but a Google search on Lipstick Queen Sunny Rouge brought me here - placed an order :)

Kim S. said...

Oh my, beautiful lips. I just placed an order for LQ Sinner Coral!